6 / Jeep₹ 5,500/Jeep
Time:- Morning & Evening (4 hours)
Corbett Jeep Safari
Tariff / Price
|Price (Indian)||Price (Foreigner)|
|₹ 5,500/Jeep* Onwards (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)||₹ 7,000/Jeep* Onwards (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)|
|Zones:- Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Sitabani (Corbett Landscape), Dhela||Zones:- Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Sitabani (Corbett Landscape), Dhela|
|Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Inclusions:- entry fee, road tax, guide fee & jeep/gypsy charges||Inclusions:- entry fee, road tax, guide fee & jeep/gypsy charges|
Welcome to Jim Corbett National Park Jeep Safari Online Booking. Jim Corbett National Park is very famous for open jeep safari. It is the most preferable way to visit the forest. All kind of tourist such as naturalist, wildlife photographers, bird watchers and wildlife enthusiasts are always prefer to enjoy open jeep safari in Jim Corbett National Park. If you want to do Jeep safari in Jim Corbett National Park, Please read some important details about jeep safari before making your booking, here are Six main Zones for a jeep Safari visit, these are Dhela Tiger Zone, Sitabani Pawalgarh Tiger Zone, Jhirna Tiger Zone, Durgadevi Tiger Zone & Bijrani Tiger Zone. Only limited Jeeps in a time are allowed in every zone & Jeep safari timings are Morning at 5 am to 9 am & an evening at 3 pm to 7 pm for summer seasons and Morning 6.30 am to 10 am and Evening 1 pm to 5 pm For Winter seasons & Jeep Safari permit books 45 days before the travel date and Foreign nationals can ask for booking 90 days in advance. Early morning and late evening (Both) times are suitable for good sighting of wildlife.
Four Wheel Drive Open Jeep Safaris to the BIJRANI - JHIRNA - DURGADEVI - CORBETT LANDSCAPE -DHELA - ALL DAY VISIT ZONES of Corbett Tiger Reserve offer the visitor a memorable experience to view Wildlife & Avi Fauna in its unspoilT natural habitat. With our fleet of the latest Gypsys all vehicles have operational 4 Wheel Drive as per the Corbett National Park pollution norms policy. These open top off road vehicles are best suited for the rugged terrain of Corbett National Park with our professional & experienced wildlife trained drivers and the knowledgeable Park Nature Guides, who accompany you for these Trips are well versed with day to day changes of wildlife movement, ensure that your Jeep Safari experience is beyond what you have imagined. We request the visitor to undertake our Jeep safaris with an open mind, enjoy and appreciate everything that comes your way - the jigsaw puzzle will fall in place - if you are destined to see a Tiger - you will !! Enjoy, Explore, have fun, be amazed. on our Jungle Jeep Safaris !!
Visitors can book online Jeep Safari for different zones of Corbett National park namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela, Durgadevi and Corbett Landscape. All the procedures of Jeep Safari Booking at Corbett are managed by the forest officials as per the guidelines of India's forest department. Please note that we cannot influence the safari zone, safari driver and the naturalist guide as it is not in our hand. It is solely decided by the forest officials. Though all the zones have healthy population of tigers and wildlife sightings are reported more or less same. These all aspects are managed by the automated computerized system to ensure the equal distribution of safari vehicles in respective zones.
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on 'First come, first get' basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided
- Guide Charges
- Entrance Fees
- Our Service Charge
- Driver Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses